rules & regulations
MINIMUM HEIGHT REQUIREMENT:
- Bodyboard (107cm / 42”)
- Stand-up board (133cm / 52”)
1. All guests participating in any FlowRider activity must have a signed waiver on file.
Before riding the FlowRider all guests are required to complete the waiver. There are no exceptions to this rule.
2. Minors (anyone under the age of 18) are required to have a parent/legal guardian sign the waiver (family friends, grandparents, relatives or anyone other than their parent/legal guardian cannot sign waivers).
3. Guests should not participate if they have had any recent surgery or illness, if they have a heart condition or neck, back and bone ailments, if they suffer from high blood pressure or aneurysms.
4. Guests should also not ride if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. Female guests are highly encouraged to wear a one-piece swimsuit.
6. No jewelry of any kind (including watches, rings, earrings) is allowed.
7. Payment and Registration must be completed at least 20 minutes before every session.
8. FlowRider is an extreme sport that can result in serious injuries. Riders assume all risks of injury.
9. Armada Flow House Bali is not responsible for any lost or stolen valuables in the premises.
FLOWCARD TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All rides subject to the terms and conditions in the voluntary acknowledgment of risks, release of liability and indemnity agreement. For riders below 18 years of age, the agreement must be signed by that rider's parents or legal guardian.
2. The use of flowcard is subjected to the applicable terms and conditions of its purchase.
3. The use of flowcard is subjected to the availability of session.
4. All flowcards are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
5. All flowcards are non-transferable.
6. Expired flowcards will not be accepted. (please note on validity period.)